Please scroll down to our online adoption application after reading our Cattery policies
- We are a "Closed Cattery." This means for the safety of our family and our cats, we do not welcome people into our home for viewing or to pick out a kitten. Kittens are chosen from our website, social media and email correspondence via photos, descriptions and videos we provide.
- We do NOT offer shipping or transport. All kittens must be picked up in Bangor, Maine.
Deposits are always required to reserve any kitten before we meet an adopter. These are $500 and are deducted from the kitten's purchase price. These are required even for kittens ready now, as we go through an extensive preparation process before meeting adopters; grooming right before leaving, arranging travel carrier, gathering records and kitten kit, scheduling time to meet, etc. This ensures the adopter is serious in meeting. Unfortunately we've had people ask to meet up and pay the kitten's full price upon meet, only to no show, which costs us hours in preparation. Deposits help to ensure adopters are committed to meeting. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Kittens remain with us until 12-14 weeks of age. On rare occasion they are permitted to leave as early as 10 weeks depending upon that kitten's individual development.
- All kittens are placed as "pets," with neutering being required by the time they are 9 months of age. After we receive proof of neutering, we will email the adopter their kitten's CFA registration application.
- Kittens are from DNA tested FeLV/FIV/PKD negative parents/lines. They are guaranteed for one year against any life threatening genetic health defects.
- We require all adopters to give us first refusal to re-obtain any of our kittens should they find they can no longer keep them.
- All kittens sales are final with no refunds or returns for any reason (aside from the genetic health guarantee.) This includes but is not limited to; housing requirements, incompatibility with other pets/family members, personal reasons, etc. We are usually willing to take a kitten back when able.
- Page is under construction.